謝謝點進❤

2012年1月20日星期五

I LOVE CNY!

woahhh~so exited~~juz cnt waiting for my CNY!!
everybody love CNY! a happy n happy festival~
i love reunion dinner~
feel warm while eating wit my big big family!
non stop laughing n talking~
yea~gonna c u al tmr my ahma group!
ohyeah~i done my shopping for CNY!
keep buying and buying ! watever~~CNY MAH;PP




teehee~do not have to worry for no cloths wearing la!^^V



shoe is important to a girl!;p



ohhh~~im nt goin to scul today~
lazy~~why am i so lazy!WHY?
but~i have no chance and time to sleep;(
8.00a.m mummy phone and woke up us~~
she say kakak was sick ~~
SOOOOOO~~we have to clean our room byself!!
wat a stupid bad news!
so ~~ i start to do the housework!
sweep and wipe the floor~



oh goshh~my study room in a mess!


my table too~~~!


before and after~
i use 2 hour to arrange it~~
throw and throw!

after tat.......



my cosmetic~
luk neat rite ?;0


oh my radio~~
thx eric heng for ur present!
like it!;D




ohhh~i m crazy for tis~
have to done it tonite~gonna decorate my ahma house!



gonna buy a newphone tonite~yeah^^V thankiu mummy!

没有评论:

发表评论